Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Teton Gardening is born!



The garden lies under snow at the moment, but Teton Gardening is blooming! Even when it's buried in snow, I think about my garden year-round. This time of year, I start to browse through gardening and seed catalogs and dream of kneeling in my garden with some dogs and a cold beverage by my side. 


Here's what you can expect to see here in the future:

-tours of local gardens and interviews with their masterminds
-what's being planted, harvested, or trimmed back now
-what's working and what has turned into a gigantic failure (no shame here)
-links to gardening websites and other sources relevant to growing in our unique environment
-obligatory pictures of my pets
-more really exciting things!

Thank you for joining me here! I'd love to hear from you-please feel free to send me your suggestions, requests, and pictures of your gardens. Happy planting! (well, someday. Happy skiing or 'boarding for now)

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to watching your beautiful garden blossom...It was so lovely last summer!

    ReplyDelete